Thursday, April 24, 2014

Yeah Blacks Are Better Off Free: Cliven Bundy Reveals He is a Pro-Slavery Asswipe

Well I guess this is where the Left keeps getting the idea that Conservatives are racist assholes.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” Bundy said during one of his daily press conferences. “[B]ecause they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do? They abort their young children; they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Whenever someone starts by saying "I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro" it can only go downhill from there. Also I would rather be under government subsidy than the following:

1. Work 16 hour days from sunup to sundown and sometimes at torchlight
2. Endure daily beatings
3. Can have your wife and kids sold right out shattering your "family life" that Bundy praised
4. Die before 40 usually of exhaustion
5. Be bought and sold several times during ones lifetime
6. Be murdered without trial for saying the wrong thing or even looking a white person in the eye
7. Have the same rights as a plow horse, dog, or oxen.
8. Endure the atrocity that was the Middle Passage if you were a slave before 1807

I think Cliven Bundy really needs to crack a book about slavery or perhaps keep his bigoted mouth shut and fade into the dustbin of history. He went from a little guy fighting the Man to racist asshole in a few weeks. I think that might be a new record.

No comments: