Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jack Thompson blames Shooting on Games

Well according to this article mentioned in this Digg he does. I have to admit that the first time I heard the shooter used a 9mm Glock I thought of Counterstrike. I wonder if this madman was hearing things like "Headshot" and "Wicked Sick" when he was killing those people.

I really hope the searching of his laptop doesn't come up with any gaming content. From what I heard from an interview with his roommates he wasn't much of a gamer. He mostly was writing stuff on his laptop from what they said. He does kind of fit the young anti-social video gamer stereotype though. They are usually portrayed as Asian, don't talk to you when you say hi, and are really quiet. This describes like 80% of the people at the game cafe across the street from my office.

No comments: