Monday, October 18, 2010

It Seems Obama Is Giving up After November: He's Going to be on Mythbusters

I guess he is trying to promote science education or something but talk about your big wastes of time.

As part of an effort to highlight science education (it sure ain't to get more air time), the commander-in-chief will appear on a Dec. 8 question to ask hosts/mad scientists Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage to test the myth that the Greek scientist Archimedes inspired a generations of little boys with magnifying glasses by using the sun's reflection on mirrors to set fire to invading Roman fleets back in 214 B.C.

"I can announce today that I taped a special guest appearance for their show, although I didn't get to blow anything up," Obama said. "I was a little frustrated about that."

Um, I thought his entire focus was on getting people jobs. Instead he is taping basic cable shows. What is next for the celebrity President? I'm guessing a turn on Dancing with the Stars or maybe the new house guest on Jersey Shore. Forget running the country when you have that budding TV career to think about.

No comments: