Thursday, April 07, 2016

In Cruz World if you Get Raped you Get to be a Mom #LoseCruz

Talk about doubling down on something just egregious.
Well, listen, let’s talk – you know, when it comes to rape, I’ve spent a lot of years in law enforcement. I was the solicitor general in the state of Texas and I have handled cases with horrific cases of rape, of people who committed child rape, people – I went before the U.S. Supreme Court and argued in defense of state laws imposing capital punishment for the very worst child rapists. And when it comes to rape, rape is a horrific crime against the humanity of a person and needs to be punished and punished severely but at the same time, as horrible as that crime is, I don’t believe it’s the child’s fault. And we weep at the crime. We want to do everything we can to prevent the crime on the front end and to punish the criminal, but I don’t believe it makes sense to blame the child.
I guess this is the position of rape is bad but abortion is worse. Again there is no real thinking involved in this position. That baby will either end up as a ward of the state or incredibly unloved by the mom. I mean he will be a living reminder of the most traumatic experience she probably has ever faced. Sure Cruz sends the rapist to jail or whatever but that kid will have a terrible life. He will probably be drain on society and might even carry the "rape gene" and become a predator. Thanks Ted carrying this kid to term will be bad for the mom, the kid, and society.

No comments: