Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Funny Difference Between Democrats and Republicans

This one statement had me laughing out loud in an article on why Obama doesn't connect with middle class Americans.

It’s a long time now since Obama was a community organizer. Even then, he might have been more comfortable dealing with communities than with individuals. Democrats are best with groups. If I break down on the side of the road, I hope a Republican stops -- he’ll fix my flat and offer me a drink. A Democrat will get busy forming a Committee to Protect Women Who Own Vulnerable Cars.

Obama would probably blame the flat tire on the Bush Administration cutting road spending so the tire wore thin too early and suffered a flat. Then he would walk away peering at his Blackberry for something more interesting than a woman on the side of the road with a flat tire.

No comments: