Friday, February 08, 2008

Hillary Administration could be Co-Presidency

These are some words that really gets me on the Obama bandwagon when it comes to the Democratic primary.

If his wife is elected president, Clinton said he will not interfere with
her work or her advisers.
"I will do what I'm asked to do," Clinton said. "I
will not be in the Cabinet. I will not be on the staff full-time. I will not in
any way interfere with the work of a strong vice president, strong secretary of
State, strong secretary of Treasury. "I will do what we've always done for
each other," he said. "I will let her bounce ideas off me. I will tell her what
I think."


He will not be on the staff full time? So does it mean that he will be on it half of the time? I guess you can't prevent him from being in the White House giving advice or whatever. I just don't like the fact that you will be getting a package deal with a Clinton Presidency. I would have liked Hillary to distance herself from him because he has had his 8 years at the helm. Now it is now time for someone else to take the stage.

No comments: